Saturday, February 2, 2008

How To Solve A 4x4 Rubik's Cube

Solving the 4x4 and 5x5 is similar. But they are very different from the 2x2 and the 3x3.

There are 7 easy steps to solving the Rubik's 4x4.

1) Bottom Center Tiles
2) Bottom Side Tiles
3) Bottom Corners
4) Side
5) Upper Corner
6) Upper Sides
7) All Center Tiles

Sorry, there are no "code" letters I can use to show you the moves, so I will use pictures.

Step 1

Now you will first solve the bottom center tiles. Get the center tiles for the white side in place first.


















Step 2

Now you will move to the corner side.



































































Step 3

You will proceed to the bottom side.
















Step 4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful solution way for 4×4 cube and I follow your schematic photos and necome successful for one layer but what should I do now? For second and other layers? Please help me
shirzad.s@gmail.com
Please accept my appriciated in advanced
Best Regards
Shirzad